Tuesday, 4 December 2012

november favourites

models own - red alert // OSIS - volume serum // origins - vitazing and drink-up moisture mask // 
MAC - face and body foundation // benefit - porefessional 

So these are a few products i've been using pretty much religiously this past month! Red Alert is a colour i wouldn't normally wear, but it looks so lovely and festive with white nail pen over the top; i'm having such fun distracting myself from work with christmassy nail art! The OSIS volume serum was a freebie i was kindly given at a fashion show i photographed, and has only been used a couple of times. So far, i'm loving the effects this has! It's much nicer to use than the volumizing powder, it's less tacky when in the hair, and in general makes my hair feel rather nice! Applyed before blow-drying, it makes the hair feel lovely and thick after drying - i've been using it with my bumble and bumble 'un-dressing' creme to create the perfect texture!

The two origins products, and the benefit porefessional are products i picked up in florida, and only just used these past couple of months. The intensive 'drink-up' moisture mask is amazing, just amazing! It's winter now, and feeling more like sandpaper, my skin needs extra moisture, and this does the job perfectly - i'll definitely do a full review on this! The vitazing is just as lovely, not quite as moisturising, but gives a lovely glow with a sheer tint to brighten up dull skin. The bottom two products have been my base combo for a while now, and it seems to work perfectly to even out my skintone and give just the right amount of coverage (see the full review of face and body here). 

Hope your all having a lovely week so far, i'm off to try and do some online christmas shopping; so far, it's not working out too well! oh, p.s having my hair cut friday, anyone any inspo for what they think i would suit, wanting a change! :)

twitter   |   bloglovin   |    insta@amybabyface
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

16 comments:

  1. Lovely favourites :) Your pictures look really nice xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that nail polish- forever one of my favourites xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures are so nice, love the favourites:D
    uniqu3youth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard such great things about vitazing but it didn't agree with my skin. I swear by face and body though. Total life saver ! xx


    I'm having a giveaway and I'd love it if you'd check it out Amy.
    2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely. I'd love to try the pore professional!

    I hope you can enter my 500 follower giveaway.
    http://clm-trash.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/500-follower-giveaway.html
    FASHIONPROJECT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely favourites :)
    i really want to try mac face and body foundation

    xo
    bridinn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely products, I really like benefit's Pore Professional :)
    I do need to try MAC's foundation though!

    Jessica xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pictures! I really want to try the MAC Face and Body, looks lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, I love the sound of the Osis volume serum
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. great favourites, really want to try face and body!

    you should do more beauty related posts they are really good!

    eloise l-o-eyes.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love that models own polish, great picks!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Pore Professional! Have you thought about getting a fringe? I think the Alexa hair style would really suit you.

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I reeally want to get some Origins products I'm gonna have a look on their counter when I'm next in town xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing post!! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico
    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll have to try out the volumizing serum, I do find Dust-It a little heavy on the hair sometimes :)

    I've recently gotten into Origins products and I'm in love - especially the Zero Oil range!

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Make my day...